Monday, October 22, 2012

Something That I Dedicate To You, Ahmad Ridhwan!!!



To sayang,

Happy 1st year anniversary my love. We went from being strangers, to just friends, then best friends and now my boyfriend. Yet in a way, you are still my best friend and that's why i love you. You may be crazy, and you may drive me up the wall sometime, but I LOVE YOU. That will never change. 

Everyday we spend time together, I find just one more reason to love you. And I love you more than a FAT KID LOVES CHOCOLATES. I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all you are yet to be.

Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale. We may not be the average fairytale, but this is my FAIRYTALE

Thank you so much for everything sayang.

0 Apples:

Post a Comment