Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy 2 Year Anniversary.


HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY to my amazing, beautiful boyfriend. There will never be enough words in lifetime to tell you how much I LOVE YOU! Only The Almighty knows. Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together. IN SYA ALLAH!!!

Two years down and forever to go. It has been 2 years and 7 days today that you came into my life and changed it for better. ALHAMDULILLAH. Thank you for being such a great friend to me. Thank you so much for the best years of my life.

Yep, we had been through good days and bad days, we fought and had arguments, sad days and happy days, good times and difficult times, and after them days or all over we still have each others and made it work. In the future, we may have our ups, we may have our downs, but never doubt this, YOU ARE MY HEART, MY SOUL AND MY ETERNITY. IN SYA ALLAH.

LOVE, it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life. Until today and forever, I still remembered the first day we went out together. It seems like yesterday we met. I still get that feeling in my heart and butterflies when I see you. The excitement that I have whenever you are around. You make me so happy and you always treat me like a queen of your heart. 

We may not have it all together but together we have it all. Thanks for our yesterday (good/bad), I appreciate your love (ALWAYS) today and look forward to our tomorrows no matter what the world may bring. And I know that both of our parent want to see us to get married and move forward to another stage of life. I hope all this matter won't put you under pressure. All I can say is that, whenever you are ready, I'm more ready too. 

I think the size of the wedding/engagement ring doesn't mean anything. I think its the size of your mans heart, that show the size of love!! There you go, I'm ready to make our days into weeks, weeks into months, months into years, and years into forever.

Happy anniversary to the most amazing man I've ever known. They said we couldn't last thing long. Proved them wrong huh? Thank you for loving me, for me. I LOVE YOU!!!







0 Apples:

Post a Comment