Sunday, January 24, 2010

My List!!!



10 FIRSTS
first best friend: Farah syaza.
first item you stole: Candy from my younger sister.
first pet: Hamsters.
first piercing: Ears when i was 2 years old.
first school: Kindergarten Tun Fatimah, Ampang.
first house location: Taman Bukit Teratai, Ampang.
first crush: Ramadhan Ismail when i was in primary school. *blush*
first kiss: Obviously from my parents. Hehehe! ^_^
first car: Never get one. Not so into boys stuff.

9 LASTS
last time you smoked: Hate smoking!
last food you ate: Sandwiches. Yummy. Mama made it for me.
last movie you watched on dvd at home: New Moon. Very cheesy & i like it!
last movie you watched at the cinema: Merantau. Superb!
last text message: Received from him.
last music video u saw: Alexandra Burke - Bad Boy.
last song you listened to: Westlife - Soledad.
last words you said: Mama, abang ckp diew blk esk!

8 HAVE-YOU-EVERS
dated a best friend: Never.
been arrested: I don't consider it as arrested. But yeah!
been on TV: I wish to be on TV but so far NOPE!
eaten sushi: Of course. I like sushi more.
cheated on your BF/GF: Never in my life. :)
been on a blind date: With a stranger? Hell no!
been out of the country: Yup!
been in love: Of course till now. :)

7 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING

1. Baby-T
2. Short
3. Spectacle
4. Bracelet
5. Hair band
6. Lingeries obviously
7. -

6 THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TODAY
1. Sleeping.
2. Eating.
3. Drinking.
4. Online 24/7.
5. Wash the toilet.
6. Tidy up my bedroom.

5 FAVORITE THINGS
1. Dresses.
2. Shoes.
3. Accessories.
4. Vacations.
5. Shahrul Fadzly!

4 PEOPLE YOU TRUST THE MOST
1. Parents
2. Siblings
3. HIM!
4. Best friends.

3 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Be a good wife.
2. Send my parent for haj and go for haj too.
3. Lead my life to the path that will be bless by The Great.

2 CHOICES
To have a BB & buy lot of clothes.

1 PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW?
Edward Cullen but not Robert Pattinson. I just like his character in the movie.



xoxo, 
<3

2 Apples:

Post a Comment