Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Real Girl!!!



If I had one chance to in my life again i wouldn't make no changes. Now or way back when and if everything turns out the way I hope it goes. But I cant wait to find out what it is that God knows and nothing's ever perfect. There's no guarantee and if i knew the answer it would put my mind at ease. So i'll just keep on going. The way i've gone so far and maybe i'll end up trying to catch falling star.

But I don't wanna think about what's gonna come around for me. I'll just take it day by day cause it's the only way to be the best that I can be. I never pretend to be something I'm not. You get what you see, when you see what I've got. We live in the real world, I'm just a REAL GIRL I know exactly where I stand.

And all I can do is be true to myself. I don't need permission from nobody else cause this is the real world, I'm not a little girl and I know exactly who I am. This is who i am and i dont need you to understand cause everything is right where it should be. It won't be long till you know about me. Cause i don't give a DAMN even when i'm out of love. Cause everything just how it should be and it won't be long till you know about me!!!

:}

0 Apples:

Post a Comment