Saturday, March 21, 2009

What Can You Say About Opposite Relationship!!!



Portia de Rossi & Ellen Degeneres Wedding Pictures


I am a big fan of Ellen Degeneres. I actually took a few photos of her and her wife Portia from her site at ellen.warnerbros.com to show you guys how beautiful these pictures are. She wed her long time love Portia de Rossi in a grandiose million dollar wedding ceremony August last year. Portia looks very beautiful. Can't keep my eyes off her! She's too beautiful on that lovely wedding dress.


Ellen looks so young considering that she's now on her 50s. At first, I thought that they she is just around 5 years older than Portia who's in her mid 30s. 35 to be exact. The couple looks very much happy together now that they have tied the knot. I wonder when I will do the same. Of course not without the gown! :D


Both these fabulous ladies are beyond gorgeous, and I adored the wedding pics I did get to see. It felt alot more romantic than the normal celebrity-esque features/shots. If those shoes had a chunky heel, I'd sooo be there. 

Oh, the last image is just beyond lovely!

:}

0 Apples:

Post a Comment