Thursday, March 26, 2009

You Are My Sunshine!!!



BABA & MAMA


Hmmm. I really miss my mom & dad sooooooo much. It makes me feel so sad everytime i think about them. Furthermore next 2 weeks, they will flight to London 4 holiday [haishh!!! tnk ajak alya ker ma???]. I'm so sorry cz i can't send u 2 da airport since i have a lot of commitment 2 do with my studies.

 GOSH!!! How can i stand this feeling without them here beside me [warrghhh!! :'(]. Obviously i'm gonna miss them more more more n more. I can't resist that. But well mama n baba. I'm gonna take a good care of myself n always remember ur advices. Have a safe journey n have fun with ur holiday [jgn lupa bwk ole-ole yg byk ye mama n baba!!! :)]. Send my regards n say i miss London loud n clear. Hahaha!!!



This song i dedicate to my beloved parent!!!
[Ibrahim bin Haji Abdul Ghani & Kamariah binti Haji Sukaimi

:}

4 Apples:

seƱor sissy said...

eh alya u tak ikut ke?
i ikut parents u.
:p
ur mum sumbat i dalam luggage bag dia huhu!

Aliah Syazwani said...

hahaha~
sya!!!
u muat ker na msk dlm luggage...
kalau u muat...
i pun na gak...
tp i msk dlm luggage my dad la...
hehehe~

:}

Pedagang Merantau said...

luggage ada kan?
muat je kalau u maw ikut yaya.
hehehhe.
gi london leh nyanyi
"london bridge have falling down..lalalla"

Aliah Syazwani said...

huhuhu~
yaya kalau bole na ikut la bb...
tp ta dpt la...
class berlambak gler...
test lg...

:}

Post a Comment